- Define and explain business models for creative entrepreneurs, to include the introduction of a Business Model Canvas as a tool for business planning.
- Fully develop clients understanding of business concepts and strategies that involve cost of goods and services provided, profit margin, and inventory.
- Engage creatives in discussions on funding, start-up capital, grants, sales, and resource attainment around their craft.
- Define and explain strategies for overcoming adversity, rebounding from failure, finding opportunities out of crisis, and planning for unknowns.
- Ensure participants understand the financial aspects of entrepreneurship including pricing, profit & loss, projections, and revenue generation.
OFFICE OF COMMUNICATIONS AND MARKETING