Virtual Summer Bridge Program
2020 Virtual Summer Bridge Program
Program Dates: June 22 - July 24, 2020
Registration Deadline: June 17, 2020
The Benedict College Summer Bridge Program is a five-week, academic and leadership development program designed to provide a seamless transition for recommended first-year students to get an early start on preparing for success in college.
- Enrollment in our virtual program will offer you a pathway to full admission status for the Fall 2020 semester (pending academic performance)
- Opportunity to enroll in one college course; credit awarded if you earn a final grade of C or higher
- Learning materials are included in Virtual Summer Bridge Program enrollment
- Early academic advisement for Fall 2020
Official high school transcript with graduation date and appropriate signature is required to participate.
College Readiness/Co-Curricular Activities:
- Enrollment in the College Experience academic course: High School versus College Expectations
- Topical Development Workshops
- Effective Study Skills Workshops and Sessions
- Financial Literacy Workshops and Sessions
- Four-Year Graduation Planning
You are required to submit your application for Financial Aid immediately. Please complete FREE APPLICATION FOR FEDERAL STUDENT AID (2019-2020 School Year), School Code: 003420.
For more information, contact Admissions at 803-705-4910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.