June 20, 2020 (MOVE-IN DAY)
Program Dates: June 22 - July 24, 2020
- Enrollment in our program will offer you a pathway to full admission status for the Fall 2020 semester
- Opportunity to enroll in two college courses; earn 6 credit hours (with a C average)
- Cost of the program will be covered by your Pell Grant Award (must be Pell eligible to attend)
- On-Campus housing (required) and meals will be provided
- Books are covered with enrollment in the Summer Bridge Program
- Early major advisement for Fall 2020 at the completion of the program
- Skip Fall 2020 Registration Lines in August
Final high school transcript with graduation date, appropriate signature and SAT/ACT scores are required.
College Readiness/Extra-Curricular/Social and Cultural Activities:
- The College Experience: High School versus College Expectations
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Seminars at the college level
- Effective Study Skills Workshops
- Four Year Graduation Planning
- Weekend Social Activities and Community Service Activities
You are required to submit your application for Financial Aid immediately. Please complete FREE APPLICATION FOR FEDERAL STUDENT AID (2019-2020 School Year), School Code: 003420.
For more information contact Admissions at 803-705-4910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.