Please adhere to the below alphabetical assignments and office hours for Student Accounts Counselors.
Alphabetical Assignments by Last Name
Traditional Student Fee Chart
Make a Payment
If you would like to make a payment on your student account, press on Make A Payment below. This will bring up a window where you will fill out and submit form, indicating the credit card you will use, as well as the amount that you will be paying. If you have any difficulties or questions, please contact the Student Accounts Office.
Connect Your Student ID to a COLLEGE GREEN account, today!
Benedict College and Herring Bank have teamed up to offer a College Green account.
Benefits of the College Green account debit card:
- You can use it surcharge-free at over 55,000 AllPoint ATMs.
- Direct deposit of your financial aid refund.
- Direct deposit your paychecks.
- Family can easily transfer money into your account.
- Have access to your statements and transactions online.
- Can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- Earn Herring Rewards with every debit card purchase.
- Enjoy all the benefits of your Herring Bank Account long after you finish college. We are there when you want to buy a new car, move into your first home, or for whatever life throws your way.
Debit Card Use:
- As my official student ID card.
- Access to student events, athletic facilities, and dorms.
- Library and print card.
- Meal plan cafeteria card.
- Withdraw cash surcharge-free at any Herring Bank ATM and at any of the 55,000 AllPoint ATMs.
- Use your Herring Bank Debit MasterCard linked to your Herring Bank student account at any store that accepts MasterCard.
Note: These features are available if your college selected them
For information on how to open a College Green account, press on the link below or visit the Student Accounts department.