The Benedict College Chapter of Collegiate 100 and
100 Black Men of Greater Columbia, SC Present:
#RealMenVote Town Hall Meeting
Who: The Benedict College Chapter of Collegiate 100 and 100 Black Men of Greater Columbia, SC
What: #RealMenVote Town Hall Meeting to discuss Millennials and the Importance of Voting.
When: Wednesday, September 19, 2018
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Where: David H. Swinton Campus Center Ballroom, 1616 Oak Street,
Columbia, SC 29204 (on the campus of Benedict College)
- Moderator: Cynthia Pryor-Hardy – OnPoint Media, WACH FOX 57
- James Smith- Democratic 2018 Gubernatorial Candidate for Governor
- Mandy Powers-Norrell – Democratic Candidate for Lieutenant Governor
- Tameika Isaac-Devine – Mayor Pro Tem, Columbia City Council
- Antjuan Seawright – Blueprint Strategy
- Vince Ford – Palmetto Health Alliance, Vice President of Community Services
- Kambrell Garvin – Democratic candidate for S.C. House District 77
- Rosalyn Glenn – Democratic Candidate for State Treasurer
- Todd Rutherford – S.C. House of Representatives, District 74
Invited Guests: Faculty, Staff, Students, and members of the local community
About 100 Black Men
The national organization of 100 Black Men of America, Incorporated is leading a national campaign to register as many black men as possible through the #Real MenVote100 Mission. In addition, the aim is to encourage more Black men to get out and vote in their various local communities around the country, to take people to the polls on Election Day, and to serve as poll monitors on Election Day to ensure the fairness and integrity of the process. The #RealMenVote 100 project is a 2018 Civic Engagement Challenge in partnership with the National Coalition on Black Civic Partnership’s Unity ’18 Campaign and C.T. Vivian Leadership Institute.
For additional information, please contact: Tony White, #RealMenVote100 event Committee Chair at email@example.com or 310-424-8653 or Dr. Leon T. Geter, Benedict College, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-354-803