In an effort to improve customer service, we have implemented the following steps to the Registration and Move-In process:
Enter from Oak St., this will reduce vehicle congestion on the main campus
Tigers that have paid deposits and are financially cleared–go to the Tiger Express Station on the ramp of the HRC building to check-in and obtain your BC ID. Tiger Express students DO NOT have to check-in at the Welcome Center.
The Welcome Center and Registration will take place in the DHS Campus Center.
Financial Aid will be in Bacoats Hall.
- New Students Move-In and Registration: Saturday, August 11, 2018
- Transfer/Readmits Students Move-In and Registration: Tuesday, August 14, 2018
- Returning Students Move-In and Registration: Wednesday, August 15, 2018
- Last Name Beginning with A – H: 8:30 a.m.- 10:30 a.m.
- Last Name Beginning with I – P: 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Last Name Beginning with Q – Z: 3:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Parking Decals can be obtained in the atrium of the DHS Campus Center beginning on Aug. 14 until Saturday, August 18 at the Campus Safety station.
Please check your email or mail for your Benedict financial statement that includes an update of your documents on file, documents that are still needed to complete your registration, course schedule and balance.