Can’t find a book in the library using the Online Catalog or eBook Collections. Search the PASCAL Delivers Catalog to find books in other SC libraries.
If the Library does not have a book you desire, through PASCAL Delivers you may be able to acquire the book within 3 to 5 business days.
To make your request:
- Go to the ‘Online Catalog Search’ and SIGN-IN using your Benedict College email and password.
- Type the book title in the search box of the Online Catalog, press Enter
- Go to the right and select ‘PASCAL Delivers.’
- Click on the magnifying glass symbol.
- Choose a book title with the words ‘Check for Availability’
- Click on the title.
On the next page, click on ‘Request via PASCAL Delivers.’
On the following page, at the bottom of the screen, click on ‘Send Request.’
The title will be automatically submitted, and you will receive a message in your BC email confirming the PASCAL Delivers request.
When your book arrives, you will be contacted through your BC email account and/or by the phone number you provided.
If you need a book that is not accessible via the Library’s Online Catalog, or through PASCAL Delivers, you can request it through Interlibrary Loan Services (ILL).
The library, an intrinsic part of Benedict College, observes certain holidays. Inquiries as to holidays observed may be made by calling the library in advance at (803) 705-4301; (803) 705-4364 or by checking the posting of hours in the building’s lobby.