DEPARTMENT: Engineering Labs/Office of the Associate Vice President for Research
WORK SCHEDULE: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. M-F
- SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: Reports to Comert / Associate Vice President for Research.
Responsibilities to include;
- Assist faculty and students in engineering and computational labs
- Work with faculty and students for effective implementation of STEM sponsored programs.
- Maintain records of all reports, proposals and other documents in the labs.
- Excellent knowledge of computer skills, engineering applications, spreadsheet and word documents
- Effective/timely completion of tasks
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent work habit
- Other related duties as required by the Associate Vice President
- REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering Good knowledge of use of technology, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse faculty, staff, and students. Other required skills to include word processing, electronic and paper file management, spreadsheet familiarity (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher), organizational skills and excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.benedict.edu.