DEPARTMENT: OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR/STUDENT RECORDS
WORK SCHEDULE: M-F 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (additional hours as required)
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
SUPERVISOR’S TITLE: Vice President for Academic Affairs
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates the degree audit function
- Perform troubleshooting duties related to data manipulation in all areas of the records and registration area.
- Manages the cleanup of student data prior to the production of reports each semester/term.
- Provides assistance to callers and visitors to the Office of the Registrar and Student Records
- Screens requests for information and/or assistance needed.
- Report generation to internal and external agencies.
- Ability to generate reports using available technology infrastructure.
- Provides degree and enrollment verification
- Assists with the registration process
- Coordinates transfer and credit evaluation of student’s records
- Clearance of applicants for graduation each semester/term and graduation processing
- Attends meetings and conferences on behalf of the office/college
- Perform other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Familiarity and comfortable with changing technology. Strong computer and office software knowledge. Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize. Strong written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work well with others.
MINIMUM TRAINNG AND EXPERIENCE:
A Bachelor’s degree or three to five years of related experience in a post-secondary educational setting. Experience in supervision and/or management preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.benedict.edu.