DEPARTMENT: Office of the Associate Vice President for Research
WORK SCHEDULE: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Summary of Responsibilities: Reports to the Associate Vice President for Research.
Responsibilities to include:
- Assist the Associate VP for Research in effective administration of the office
- Work with business office, faculty and students for effective implementation of sponsored programs.
- Maintain records of all reports, proposals and other documents in the Office of Research.
- Excellent knowledge of computer skills, spreadsheet and word documents
- Effective/timely completion of tasks
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent work habit
- Other related duties as required by the Associate Vice President
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Bachelor’s degree preferred and three years of related work experience. Good knowledge of use of technology, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse faculty, staff, and students. Other required skills to include word processing, electronic and paper file management, spreadsheet familiarity (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher), organizational skills and excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.benedict.edu.