SBA 7j provider Ruffin Consulting, in conjunction with Benedict College, will be providing an overview of the GSA Schedule on Thursday, August 8, 2019 from 8:30AM – 3:30PM at the Benedict College Business Center located at 2601 Read St., Columbia, SC.
Learn how to submit a proposal for a contract under the GSA Schedule while understanding the benefits and keeping the GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract compliant.
Each participant will receive a customized USB Drive to access information during the presentation. To access during the presentation, please bring a device that has USB capabilities.
- GSA Schedules and the Utilization of Small Business;
- Multiple Award Schedule (MAS);
- FAR related to MAS;
- Benefits of the MAS program;
- How to obtain a GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS);
- Keeping your GSA MAS Contract Compliant;
- Schedule 70 Information Technology (IT), and much more.