Director of Dining Services Perkins Food Service Management
Benedict College dining services are specifically designed for you–whether you are on the go, an early riser or casual diner, we can accommodate any student’s schedule. By constantly working to keep up with the ever-changing trends in campus dining, we are able to offer a terrific mix of traditional or innovative menu options.
Due to COVID-19 precautions, the following policies and procedures are in place:
- All guests must have mask/face covering and should only be removed when actively eating or drinking
- Disposable utensils and plates will be used
- Hot & Cold Items will be available with several pre-packaged items
- Students may visit the dining hall during the time printed on their schedule; must show schedule to gain access to the dining hall.
- Breakfast will be delivered to residence halls on M, W,F at 7:00am. (See Schedule)
HOURS OF OPERATION - FALL 2020
Dining Hall: Millennium Cafe
Laurene's - Open to Faculty, Staff & Students
* Carryout Only
Food Court - Relocated to Swinton Ballrooms
Nick’s Chicken & Waffles – Soul Food Fare (carryout only)
Island Oasis- Frozen Beverages (carryout only)
19 meals – B/L/D every weekday and brunch and dinner on weekends
Your class schedule has a breakfast, lunch and dinner group time. You must show your schedule to gain access to the cafeteria.
$150 per semester
Limited seating is available – up to 60 guests may be seated at one time. If capacity is reached, the dining hall will be carryout only.
Students must have their ID to utilize their meal plan.
Nick’s Chicken & Waffles and Island Oasis
Yes, masks are required except when actively eating or drinking.
cash, credit/debit and meal plan are accepted at all dining locations.
Contact Sam Pearson via email at email@example.com.
Tigers, we would like your feedback! Please complete a survey to let us know how we are doing.
Your Perkins Management Food Services Team