Thank you for taking the time to browse Benedict College’s website and the Admissions and Recruitment webpage. Benedict College gives serious consideration to every applicant who has met his/her state requirements for a high school diploma or GED and who is committed to taking full advantage of the opportunities the College provides him/her to obtain a college education. Our mission is to help make the process of enrolling at Benedict College simple and to treat each application with respect and dignity. Students completing an application for admissions must follow the instructions below:
- Submit an application (online or paper)
- Review checklist on web-page
- Submit official transcript(s) – high school and/or college within 10 days of submitting an application; Transcript Release Form
- Submit SAT/ACT scores (School Code: SAT -5056 or ACT – 3834)
- Submit Application Fee ($25.00) or fee waiver from Guidance Office
- Complete the following documents for financial aid (School Code 003420)
- Submit Student Health Record Examination Form
- Make a Payment
Transfer students must be eligible to return to the last college or university attended and must provide Admissions and Recruitment with an official copy of their academic record.
Contact the Office of Admissions and Recruitment with questions regarding the application process at 803-705-4910 or the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships regarding the process of applying for financial aid at 803-705-4418. We welcome all high schools, students, families, churches and community organizations to tour our beautiful campus or to attend Open House in the Fall or Spring semester.
Benedict College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate degrees. Contact the Commissions on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia, 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Benedict College. Eight (8) of our programs/majors are nationally accredited. Our faculty and staff strive to enrich our students’ lives and help enhance their personal and professional growth. We prepare our students to engage in public service, internships, and study abroad programs.