International Students Service Award (ISSA)
This scholarship is offered to foreign high school graduates who have excelled academically and who have demonstrated community involvement within their local and/or international communities. To qualify for the ISSA a student must:
- Follow international admission procedures as specified in this catalog
- Have a High School Diploma, or its equivalent.
- Follow procedures as specified in the international admissions section
- Have a GPA of 3.2 or better
- Obtain two (2) letters showing participation in local or international community-related activities in their home country
- Be a citizen of another country
- Participate in two (2) international-related activities per month at Benedict College.
- Participate in other activities as required by the OIP
- Agree to become a member of the International Student Association
- Demonstrate family’s inability to pay tuition and fees