Documents Required for Admission
All students seeking admission to BC must submit the documents and fees* listed below:
- Application for Admission.
- $60.00 Application fee.* Credit Card Authorization Form
- Personal Statement.
- Original high school records (transcripts, exit examinations, etc).
- Mid-year high school records (not required of students who have already graduated from high school at the time of application).
- Test Scores (Scholastic Aptitude Test, SAT, or American College Testing, ACT).
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (for students from non-English speaking countries only).
- Proof of Sufficient Financial Resources.
- Copy of current passport.
- One passport-size color picture.
*Application Fees cannot be waived.
Note: Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.