Application: Admissions and Student Marketing
Application for Admission
1600 Harden Street
Columbia, South Carolina 29204
803-705-4910 or 800-868-6598
HERE'S WHAT TO DO:
- Read and answer each question carefully.
- Do not skip anything.
- Request an official copy of your transcript (high school/college(s)).
- Have your SAT/ACT scores sent to us (SAT Code: 005056 & ACT Code: 003834).
- Complete your application for financial aid (School Code: 003420; if you're applying for financial assistance).
- Mail your non-refundable application fee of $25.00 for US residents/$60 for International Students (cashier check or money order).
If you have any questions, please call us at (803) 705-4910 or 800-868-6598; or e-mail us.
When will you hear from us?
Application and transcript(s) will be processed within 3 to 5 working days after receipt. No application will be processed without proper credentials (high school/college transcript(s)) and non-refundable application fee of $25.00 for US residents and $60.00 for International students. In all cases, admission to Benedict College is tentative until the Office of Admissions and Student Marketing receives your official transcript(s).
Please mail your fees, ACT or SAT scores and transcripts to: Office of Admissions and Student Marketing, Benedict College, 1600 Harden Street, Columbia, SC 29204.
Benedict College is committed to equal opportunity, affirmative action, and nondiscrimination on the basic of race, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, and other legally protected status, in all educational programs, activities, and conditions of employment.