Track & Field
Office Phone Number: 803-705-4520
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org or Hylandf@benedict.edu
Objective: To pursue a career in sports administration a higher environment that would utilize all aspects of my education, training and experiences.
145 Cabarrus Avenue, West
Concord, North Carolina 28025
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Recreation Administration
Minor: Physical Education
Date of Graduation: May 9, 1993
St. Augustine Senior Comprehensive Secondary School
Trinidad & Tobago, British West Indies
- Over Twelve years experience as a Coach and in sports administration
- Significant experience in Violence Prevention Training as Prevention Specialist
- Coached 16 NAIA All-Americans
- EIAC Regular Season Championship in Volleyball, Barber Scotia College, 1993
- EIAC Championship in Men's Cross Country, Voorhees College,1997,1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003,2004
- EIAC Championship in Women's Cross Country, Voorhees College, 1997, 1998,2000,2004
- EIAC Championship in Men's Track Voorhees College 1997, 1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003,2004.
- EIAC Championship in Women's Track, Voorhees College, 1998,1999
- Won 24 Conference Coach of the Year Awards
- NAIA Southeast Region Coach of the Year Award, 1999,2000,2001
- Won 22 Conference titles and 2 Regional titles
Family: Mr. Hyland is the proud husband of Mrs. Wendy Hyland and the proud father to daughter Olivia Hyland and sons Frank CJ Hyland and Daven Jones.