Welcome to the Office of the Registrar & Student Records at Benedict College.
Benedict College will be closed for the Christmas Holiday (December 23, 2014 - January 1, 2015).
All transcript requests made after December 19, 2014 will be processed on January 2, 2015 when the college reopens.
The Registrar's Office, located on the 1st floor of Bacoats Hall, is responsible for:
- Providing academic transcripts
- Enrollment verifications
- Withdrawal from classes/college
- Requests for transient study (Academic course approval)
- Major changes
- Maintaining permanent records of students after they have enrolled
- Address changes (Form for students to submit their change of address)
- Create grade reports
- Evaluating graduation requirements
- Planning and coordinating of the graduation ceremony
- Veteran Benefits
Office of the Registrar and Student Records
1600 Harden Street
Columbia, SC 29204
Voice: (803) 705-4787/4786
Fax: (803) 705-7057
Ms. Karen Ratchford, Coordinator II, Student Services, Ratchfordk@benedict.edu
Ms. Josephine Kennedy, Coordinator II, Student Services & Veteran Certification, KennedyJ@benedict.edu
Mr. Lyndon Allen, Records Coordinator I, AllenLy@benedict.edu
Office Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm (Summer: 8:00am to 4:00pm)