List Of Publications
Nosakhare, O.K, I.T Aighewi, A.Y. Chi, A.B Ishaque, and G Mbamalu 2010. Land-
Use-Lnad Cover Changes in the Lower Eastern Shore Watersheds and Coastal Bays of Maryland: 1986-2006. J Coastal Res. (In Press)
- Aighewi, I.T. and Osaigbovo, U.A 2009. Student's Perspectives on Worldwide "Greening" of Tertiary Education Curricula. Res. Science Educ. (In Press)
- Ishaque A. B and I. T. Aighewi, 2008. Dose-Response In Sven Erik Jergensen and Brian D. Fath (Editor-in-Chief), Ecotoxicology. Vol  of Encyclopedia of Ecology, 5 vols. Pp. [957-967] Oxford: Elsevier.
- Aighewi, I.T. and Osaigbovo, U.A 2006. Basic Environmental Science Training for Tertiary Institutions: A call for worldwide Adoption. Proceedings of Environmental and Health World Congress, Santos, Brazil July 16-19, 2006 Pp.10-14
- Aighewi, I.T, I.K. Dabipi and J.N. Dodoo. 2006. Safe Flight 21 Database Compliance to RTCA Requirements and Implications for Safety. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Research in Air Transportation, Serbia-Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro. June 23-29 2006 Pp. 365-368
- Dabipi, I. K, J. N. Dodoo and I. T Aighewi, 2006. Diversifying African Energy Sector: Some Policy Initiatives Proceedings of International Conference on Renewable Energy for Developing Countries (ICREDC). Washington D.C April 6-7, 2006.
- Dodoo, J. N., I. T. Aighewi and I. K. Dabipi. 2006. Analysis of U.S. Runway Incursion Trends at FAA Towered Airports. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Research in Air Transportation, Serbia-Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro June 23-29 2006.Pp. 357-364
- Dabipi, I. O.E. Akinjide and I.T. Aighewi. 2005. Energy Sufficiency and Technology Implications to the Economic Growth in Africa: Issues and Considerations. Proceedings of Sustainable Energy Sources and technology Development in the 21st century. International Conference on Power Systems Operation and Planning VI (ICPSOP) Praia, Cape Verde. May 22nd. – 26th, 2005.Pp. 5-9.
- Aighewi, I.T. and Osaigbovo, U.A. 2003. Fertility capability classification of some Niger Delta soils of Nigeria.J. Sustainable Tropical Agricultural Research 8: 5-11.
- Aighewi, I.T and E.O. Ekundayo. 2002. Monitoring of the Environment as a Whole. In Environmental Monitoring, from Encyclopedia of Life Support Systems (EOLSS). Developed under the auspices of the UNESCO. Eolss Publishers, Oxford U.K. [http://www.eolss.net]
- Aighewi, I.T. 2000. Diagnostic Survey of soil management techniques by food crop farmers: A case study of Edo State, Nigeria. Nigerian J. of Soil Sci. 12: 22-34
- Okoro, S. P. O., I. T. Aighewi, and C. Osagie. 1999. Effects of Selected Monoculture Plantation Species on the Humid Tropical Soils of Southern Nigeria. Indian J. of Agricultural Sciences 70(1):41-47
- Aighewi I. T. and O. S. Faluyi. 1999 Effects of Soil Calcium and Poultry Feeds on the growth of two Africa Giant Snails (Achatina achatina, and Archachatina maginata, suturalis). GeoResearch 4(12) 27-33
- Aighewi, I.T. 1999. Fertility capability classification of some Derived Savanna Soils of Edo State. Geo Research 4(12):1-10
- Aighewi, I.T. 1999. Fertility capability classification of some Tropical Rainforest soils of Edo state, Nigeria Annals of Agricultural Science 1(1):5-14
- Aighewi, I.T. and M.P. Russelle. 1993. Development and Validation of Equations to predict indexes of Potassium supply capability. Soil Sci. 55(5); 349 – 356.
- Russelle M.P. and I. T. Aighewi, 1985. Relationship between shaking time and Neutral IM Ammonium Acetate and K, Ca, and Mg Soil test results. (Unpublished Data) In Soil Testing and Plant Analysis 3rd Ed. SSSA No. 3, Soil Science Society of America, Madison, WI. p. 202.
- Aighewi, I.T. and M.P. Russelle. 1988. Relationship between Genetic horizon and various "Pool" of Soil K for four Minnesota Soils. In Soil Testing and Plant Analysis 3rd Ed. SSA No. 3. Soil Science Society of America, Madison, WI p. 218.
Aighewi, I. T and Chandra Neils. 2006. Soils and Health In International Union of Soil Science
Special Brochure Publication. IUSS (Under Review)
- Aighewi, I.T. 1993. Cassava (Manihot spp) Utilization Potential in Sub-Saharan Africa Edo Agricultural Development Project (ADP) Farmers Workshop Proceedings, Feb 2-3,1993, Benin.