Asem-Hiablie, S, C.D. Church, I.T Aighewi, A. Allen, P. Spock and E. May 2010. SPE-
LC/ESI/MS: A simple method for detection and quantification of 17 Estradiol in aqueous samples Proceeding of ASABE, Pittsburgh, PA (June 20-23),
Aighewi, I.T. and Osaigbovo, U.A Aighewi, I.T. and Osaigbovo, U.A. 2007. Students'
Perspectives on a Worldwide Environmental Literacy Requirement for Tertiary Institutions. National Association of Environmental Professionals Conference, San Deigo, CA.
- Aighewi, I. T. and S.I. Mishra and A. Brown 2007. Spatial Analysis of Pesticide-Cancer Linkage in the Eastern Shore of Maryland Abstract, 71st. Annual Educational Conference, National Environmental Health Association Conference, Atlantic City, NJ June 17-21, 2007.
- Aighewi, I. T. and S.I. Mishra 2005. Pesticide-Cancer Linkage in the Eastern Shore: A Pilot study. Funded Investigators Workshop, September 12-13, 2005. Bethesda, MD
- Marsh, L., E. Phillips and I. T. Aighewi. 2005. Media Type, moisture influence on growth and Development of Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) propagules. Abstract, Annual Conference of American Society for Horticultural Science, Las Vegas, NV
- Aighewi, I. T and J. E. Wilson 2004. GIS-based modeling Approach for Improved Potassium Management decision. Agronomy Abstract. Annual conference of Crop Science society of America-Soil Science Society of America-Agronomy Society of America (CSA) Seattle, WA Abstract # 3479.
- Aighewi, I.T.1999. Fertility capability classification of some Tropical Rainforest soils of Edo State. Nigerian Soil Science Annual conference, Benin City, Nigeria 1999
- Aighewi, I.T. 1999. Diagnostic Survey of soil management techniques by food crop farmers: A case study of Edo State, Nigeria Nigerian Soil Science Annual conference, Benin City, Nigeria 1999
- Aighewi, I.T. 1993. Improving Cassava (Manihot spp) utilization in Nigeria. Edo State Agricultural Development Program (ADP), Oko, Benin City. April 1993.
Aighewi, I.T. and M.P. Russelle. 1987. Predicting Potassium supply capacity from Chemical and Physical properties. Agronomy Abstract. Joint Meeting of ASA, CSSA and SSSA. Atlanta,
G.A., U.S.A. Agron. Society of America, Madison, WIP. 196.
- Aighewi, I.T. 1998. Fertility capability classification of some Derived Savanna Soils of Edo State. Nigerian Soil Science Annual conference, Bauchi, Nigeria 1998
Aighewi, I.T.W.A. Hill J.Y.Lu, and R.D. Hauck 1984. Effects of Drip Irrigation and Fertilizer N Application Methods on Carbohydrate Content and Yield of Sweet Potatoes. Agronomy Abstract. Joint Meeting of ASA, CSSA and SSSA, Las Vegas, Nevada. Agron. Society of America, Madison WI. P.
- Aighewi, I.T 2003. GIS Applications in Environmental and Agricultural nutrient management, Columbia University, School of Public Health Lecture Series, New York, NY April 2, 2003
- Aighewi, I.T. 2003.GIS Applications in Environmental and Agricultural nutrient management, City University of New York-Queens College Lecture Series, New York, NY April 3, 2003
- Aighewi, I.T 2003. GIS-Based Potassium Modeling Approach for Improved Fertilizer Management Decisions. UMES Seminar Series, Dec. 4, 2003.