Xerox Technical Minority Scholarship
Applicants must be academic high-achievers (3.0 or better GPA). Applicants must be US citizens or visa-holding Permanent Residents of African American, Asian, Pacific Island, Native American, Native Alaskan, or Hispanic descent. Must be enrolled as a full time undergraduate or graduate student in any of the following technical fields:
* Chemistry * Information Management
* Computing & Software Systems * Material Science
* Printing Management Science * Laser Optics
* Physics * Material Science
* Engineering (Chemical, Computer, Electrical, Imaging, Manufacturing, Mechanical, Optical, or Software)
Scholarships are available in the amount *$1,000 - $10,000
(*depending on tuition balance, academic excellence and classification)
All applications must be received at the program office 150 State St.
Rochester, NY 14614, with a postmark dated prior to September 30th of the current year.