The Process and Instructions
Transcript Fee Non-Refundable!
$5.00 per copy for official and unofficial copies of transcripts will be processed within 5 to 7 business days
$10.00 per copy for faxed/email copies of transcripts will be processed within 5 to 7 business days
Note: Please allow 5 to 7 business days for all transcript requests submitted to be processed.
Note: Transcripts will not be released to persons who have an outstanding debt or unfulfilled obligation to the college. You may contact the Office of Student Financial Services in reference to your account. (803) 705-4547.
Option 1: Request by Fax:
**Please allow 24 hours before checking the status of your request once faxed**
Option 2: Request by Mail:
Submit a written request that includes the following information:
- Full Name (include maiden name, if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Contact Information (address, phone, email address, etc.)
- First and Last Terms of Enrollment/ Graduation Year
Recipient Address to which your transcript is to be mailed, emailed or faxed
Fees are accepted in the form of a money order, cashier's check or personal check. If sending a personal check, your driver's license number, expiration date and contact number are required.
- Mail your request to:
Office of the Registrar
1600 Harden St.
Columbia, SC 29204
Option 3: On Campus Request:
- Download, print and complete the following forms: Transcript Release Form & Credit Card Authorization Form (PDF format for print)
- Take the form to the Office of Student Financial Services to secure the signatures. (located in the Starks Bldg)
- Pay the necessary fee(s) to the Cashier. (located in Pratt Hall)
- Return the form along with your receipt to the Office of the Registrar for processing. (located in Bacoats Hall)
Most Important Tips:
STATUS OF TRANSCRIPT REQUEST
- Once your transcript request has been processed, you will receive an automated email confirming your order. (Please provide your email address on the transcript release form) All requests are processed within 5 - 7 business days. Please allow 6-13 business days for receipt of the transcript via US Postal Service.
- The Office of the Registrar is not responsible for incorrect mail or email addresses provided to us in the original transcript request. If an incorrect address is provided to us and your transcript has been processed, an additional order will need to be submitted.
- Faxed/emailed transcripts may not be considered “official” dependent upon the institution requesting the transcript. Be sure to verify this before submitting the transcript request. If your request has been processed under these circumstances a new request will be needed.
For more information, contact the Office of the Registrar by phone: (803) 705-4787/4786 or email. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your PC to read PDF documents, click on the following image to download it free to read the above documents.