Note: Please allow 5 to 7 business days for all transcript requests submitted
Option 1: Request by Fax:
Fax the transcript release form along with the credit card authorization form to (803) 705-7057.
**Please allow 24 hours before checking the status of your requests once faxed**
Option 2: Request by Mail:
- Submit a written request that includes the following information:
- Full Name (include maiden name, if applicable)
- Social Security Number
- Contact Information (address, phone, etc.)
- First and Last Terms of Enrollment
- Recipient Address to which your transcript is to be mailed or faxed
- Fees are accepted in the form of a money order, cashier's check or personal check. If sending a personal check, your driver's license number, expiration date and contact number are required.
- Mail your request to:
Office of the Registrar
1600 Harden St.
Columbia, SC 29204
Option 3: On Campus Request:
- Download, print and fill out a Transcript Release Form (PDF format for print).
- Take the form to Student Financial Services located in Pratt Hall and secure the signatures.
- Pay the necessary fee(s) to the Cashier (located Pratt Hall)
- Return the form along with your receipt to the Office of the Registrar for processing.
Transcript Fee (Non-Refundable):
$5.00 per copy for official and unofficial copies of transcripts
$10.00 per copy for faxed copies of transcripts and will be processed within 3 to 5 business days
Note: Transcripts will not be released to persons who have an outstanding debt or unfulfilled obligation to the college.
For more information, contact the Office of the Registrar by phone: (803) 705-4787/4786 or email.
If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your PC to read PDF documents, click on the following image to download it free to read the above documents.