Students majoring in Computer Science are expected to develop and demonstrate:
- ability to develop computer programs in a variety of computer languages;
- ability to store, retrieve, and process computer data and information;
- knowledge of the functional aspects of computer hardware and systems;
- confident familiarity with computer science concepts and methods that are needed in the application areas of mathematics and the physical sciences; and
- requisite knowledge in computer science to pursue further studies in the discipline.
See College Catalogue for Courses and Programs of Study plus more information.