General Terms and Conditions
- To maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 and to seek tutorials as necessary.
- To enroll in and successfully complete a minimum of 15 SCH per semester, unless otherwise determined by the College.
- To enroll in and attend the appropriate level of MUS 113C-414C for each semester and maintain a minimum grade of "B" in the course.
- To attend and be fully prepared for all rehearsals and performances.
- To provide musical services to the College as soloist, ensemble performer and/or accompanist as approved by the Choral Director.
- To clear with the Choral Director in advance, all non-Concert Choir public performances/obligations which may conflict with scheduled rehearsals and/or performances.
- To properly care for and maintain all music, performance attire, and equipment as assigned.
- To exemplify the highest standards of conduct and deportment as a Benedict College student and as a cultural emissary of the College.
Scholarship cancellation may occur upon breech of these terms.