Welcome to the Benedict College homepage for reaffirmation of accreditation by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). This website provides access to the Compliance Certification Report, Focused Report, and Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) that will guide our reaffirmation process.
Restricted Use Only
Benedict College successfully hosted a Special Committee visit regarding compliance with the Principles of Accreditation of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) on April 21 - 23, 2014. The Committee found Benedict College to be in compliance with the Principles. Their findings will be reviewed by the SACS Commissioners who will render final approval in June 2014. The College thanks the faculty and staff who contributed to this success and for continuing with the ongoing assessment processes.
SACS removed the probation sanction from Benedict College (PDF; 06/20/2014)
- College Catalogues
- Faculty Manual
- Strategic Plan for the Future of Benedict College
- Student Handbook (PDF to print)
- SACS Reaffirms Accreditation for Benedict College (January 12, 2012)
Use web address, http://www.benedict.edu/sacs, for direct link to this page.
- Departmental Accreditation Reaffirmation (Office Use Only)
- NCATE/CAEP Accreditation Reaffirmation (Office Use Only)