Giving annually or monthly to Benedict College is a wonderful way to impact the daily life of a student. For example, an annual contribution of just $1,000 ($2.80/day) or more per year covers approximately 1/6th of the difference between the cost of tuition and what the average student can actually afford after fully exhausting available financial aid. You can also designate your gift for specific purposes. We need your help today in making a truly profound contribution each day, month or year. Please make your tax deductible gift to Benedict College today on-line! It's fast, secure and highly effective!
BENEFITS OF GIVING TO BENEDICT COLLEGE
Your gift provides a degree of flexibility in allocating financial resources to areas needing it most. In fact, your gift:
- Stimulates gifts for endowments, bequests and other special gifts of a non-recurring nature from alumni and friends;
- Is a tangible expression of support that encourages gifts from outside sources such as corporations, foundations, parents and friends;
- Provides consistent income that Benedict can count on each year.
Be sure to double your dollars if your company has a matching gift program! Check with your Human Resources Department and complete any required forms.
Reasons for Credit Card Errors/Declined:
- Must exactly match the billing address in your credit card account
- Must have a future expiration date
- Must enter correct card security code (which is usually found on back of card)
- You've reached your credit limit
- Info you entered doesn't match records
- You've missed credit card payments
- Your card has expired
- Another user deactivated your card
- International transaction (contact your credit card provider)
For more help about card errors/declined, contact your credit card provider.