Option: Application for Admission Hard Copy to Print & Mail (PDF)
- Admissions Checklist
- College Catalogue
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Gospel Choir Scholarship Application
- Housing Application
- Marching Band Membership Application
- Scholarships Application, Freshman
- Tuition and Fees
- Tuition Freeze!!! (May 14, 2014)
Prospective students are urged to apply early for consideration for the Fall Semester or November 1st for the Spring Semester. However, applications are accepted on a space available basis through the end of registration. See the College Catalogue (above tab) for more information. In order to receive student financial aid, you need to fill out a FAFSA every school year.
For more information, contact the Admissions Office by phone: (803) 705-4910 or email.